Settings are where Pathfinder stores basic configuration data.
Viewing and amending your settings is simple. At the bottom left of your screen, select the Cog icon and this will bring you to your Settings page.
What Can I Do in the Settings?
In your settings you can amend:
- The country your business operates in.
- The currency your store uses.
- Time zone you operate in, to ensure your campaigns are beginning when you expect them to.
- The Launch Campaign Guides can be turned off (this is launched when you first run a campaign).
- You can choose how long the expired promotion codes will be kept before deletion..
- You can auto append UTM parameter on emails. This is a Pro account feature.
- Activate Granular Consent Mode. This is a Pro account feature.