You can read an overview of parameters here.
The Products parameter refers to interactions that the contact has had with your store. These are some of the parameters you can use to target contacts.
You can use these by themselves or combine with other parameters to narrow your segment further.
Note: All product conditions can be set to refer to an individual product, multi products, or all products in your store.
- Viewed - Contact has looked at the chosen product a specified amount of times in recent days (you can choose the time frame).
- Purchased product using a promo code - View which products have been purchased with a specific promotion code.
- Displayed interest - Contact is currently interested in the given product. Product interest is determined by on site activity and can be customized in the settings.
- Added to cart - Contact has added the chosen product to their cart in the last specified amount of days.
- Removed from cart - Contact has removed the chosen product from their cart in the last specified amount of days.
- Cart contents (PRO) - Contact currently has the chosen product in their cart.
- Purchased - Contact has purchased the chosen product in the last specified amount of days.
- Abandoned checkout- Contact has abandoned an order containing the chosen product in the last specified amount of days. Abandoned checkout events are recorded when the contact starts the checkout process but doesn't complete the order.