You can read an overview of parameters here.
Consumer Profile is information about the customers history and engagement with your store. These are some of the parameters you can use to target contacts.
You can use these by themselves or combine with other parameters to narrow your segment further.
These conditions only apply to contacts who have placed at least one order.
- Customer status - Active / Disengaged / Lapsed based on recency of last purchase.
- Customer value (PRO) - Total revenue generated from customer in a given period of days.
- Number of purchases / orders (PRO) - Total number of products / orders by the contact in a given period of days.
- Anniversary status - Identifies customers who first purchased around six months or twelve months ago.
- Days since first order (PRO) - Measures days since the contact placed their first order.
- Days since last order (PRO) - Measures days since the contact placed their last order.